Industrial analytics footprints must provide certain features to deliver solutions to functional and non-functional requirements while addressing the complexity present in this multi-domain architecture. These features include the following:
- Visualization: Displays and manipulates data and analytic results using charts and graphs
- Exploration: Ad-hoc querying of stored data
- Design: Analytics automation for data quality, mining and machine learning, and business intelligence
- Orchestration: Distributes requests over clusters of computing resources to collect and aggregate data
- Connection: Exchange of data and work between components
- Cleansing: Removal of irrelevant and duplicated data and noise, and merging data from ...