Following are some of the security consideration for the functional viewpoint:
- Security audit: To collect, store, and analyze security-related information.
- Identity verification: In communications, it protects the integrity of communications within the IIoT system.
- Cryptographic support: This involves software and hardware for encryption and decryption.
- Data protection and privacy: This protects sensitive and personal information, both at rest and while in transit. Data protection requirements are defined by a security policy, and should be in keeping with organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Authentication and identity management: This ensures users only have access to the functions ...