TAKE HOME POINTS
At the end of this chapter you should be able to create multi-lingual sites and work with world-class translation agencies to get it just right! Here's what you've learned:
- How to set up IIS to bind multiple domains to your website
- How to copy the original site to create a duplicate for translation
- How to add hostnames and assign languages to sites so Umbraco can route requests appropriately
- How to set up a translator user
- How to use the translation workflow to translate a page in a multi-lingual site
- And maybe a bit of Swedish!