Here we'll go through the steps to configure dynamic routing on the Distributed Logical Router:
- Navigate to Networking & Security | NSX Edges
- Select the DLR-01 that was configured in the earlier recipe:
- Navigate to Manage | Routing | Global Configuration. Click Edit in the Dynamic Routing Configuration pane:
- Choose the LS-TRANSIT logical switch as the router ID and select Enable Logging, with the Log Level set to Info, click OK to complete the configuration:
- Click Publish Changes.
- Select the BGP configuration menu under ...