The following steps detail how to configure SSL VPN on the ESG:
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client via a web browser.
- Navigate to Networking & Security.
- Select NSX Edges and select the newly-created edge: Chapter5.
- Under the Chapter5 configuration, navigate to SSL VPN-Plus | Server Settings:
- Click Change on Server Settings and select the Uplink IP address of the ESG. Leave all other parameters at their default values and click OK:
- Next, navigate to IP Pools and click Add.
- Configure the IP pool for VPN clients as per the following ...