Having made your position clear, the last step is to be willing to pay for it. Just as you expected the other side to offer a currency if you made a concession, you must be willing to offer something to get what you want, as in the following example:
We want to hold our price at X to send a signal to the market. As I recall, you mentioned that cash flow was a problem for you. How about if we extended the payment terms from 30 to 60 days? We would hold to the price we set and the better terms would help you manage cash flow. Would that do it?