This chapter has set the scene for the rest of the book. We’ve talked enough about the philosophy and the reasons why; now we begin to shine the light on how.
We introduced a model that the forthcoming chapters will hang from: discover> envision>elaborate>develop>evolve. For this model to work effectively we need to identify the right people and get them working together from the outset. This means:
• Get the right people in the same place at the same time.
• Be highly iterative and feedback driven.
• Be goal oriented.
• Go out, observe, and experience human behaviour and the problems you wish to solve; don’t just listen to what people say.
• Use visual design to elaborate on your thinking and share ideas.
• Stay focused on value and ...