DESIGN AND ALIGNMENT
Rationale: Performance and Development
While validation was being done, a performance management and development process was designed in alignment with the Leadership Pipeline. This process is the foundation to the Leadership Pipeline philosophy, as it ensures that:
• A shared purpose is created.
• The work is differentiated and delivered at each layer of the pipeline.
• People are developed to deliver the required work.
• Succession and career management is sustained.
• A common language is used.
The following design criteria were critical:
• Strategic alignment
• Group solution
To keep the process simple, The Leadership ...
Get Best Practices in Talent Management: How the World's Leading Corporations Manage, Develop, and Retain Top Talent now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.