To roll back a device driver using Device Manager, take the following steps:
- Right-click the Start button to open the secret Start menu.
- In the secret Start menu, select Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, expand the device's category.
- Right-click the device and select Properties.
- Select the Driver tab and then click the Roll Back Driver button, as shown in Figure 4.7:
Figure 4.7: Rolling back a device driver
You will want to roll back a driver if you have installed multiple device drivers or have updated the existing device driver with a newer one and the device is not performing as expected.
Get Windows Server 2019 Administration Fundamentals - Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.