From what has been said previously, it can be understood that the methodology helps in the development of procedures. In this instance, we are talking about server performance monitoring procedures that are well-structured activities. In this regard, to monitor the performance of your servers, you may want to consider the following procedures:
- Document the server's hardware, software, and configuration.
- Establish the server's baseline.
- Upgrade the server's hardware and software.
- Perform the server's baseline and compare that with previous baselines.
- Identify server bottlenecks.
- Take concrete steps to fine-tune the server's performance.
Before implementing these procedures, we need to first ...