To create a trust on Windows devices or Windows Servers with the Desktop Experience use the Active Directory Domains and Trusts tool for the domain you (as a resource owner) want to give access to:
- Open Active Directory Domains and Trusts (domain.msc).
- In the console tree, right-click the domain that you want to allow access to, and then click Properties....
- Navigate to the Trusts tab, as follows:
- Click the New Trust… button.
- Run through the New Trust Wizard.
- In the Welcome to the New Trust Wizard screen, click Next >.
- In the Trust Name screen, type a name for the trust in the Name: field. Then, click Next > when done.