Q1. Which QML type can be used to enable scrolling of a large item inside a smaller viewport?
Q2. What is the purpose of the Affector QML type?
- Affector allows you to change properties of QML items during an animation
- Affector influences properties of particles spawned by a particle system
- Affector allows you to control initial properties of particles spawned by a particle system
Q3. What happens when you use QPainter to draw on a Qt Quick item?
- Every call to the QPainter API is translated to an equivalent OpenGL call
- QPainter paints on an invisible buffer that is then loaded as an OpenGL texture
- The item painted by QPainter is displayed without hardware acceleration