Q1. Which class can you use to read the data received over the network?
Q2. What should you usually do with the QNetworkReply *reply object in the finished() signal handler?
- Delete it using delete reply
- Delete it using reply->deleteLater()
- Don't delete it
Q3. How to ensure that your application won't freeze because of processing an HTTP request?
- Use waitForConnected() or waitForReadyRead() functions
- Use readyRead() or finished() signals
- Move QNetworkAccessManager to a separate thread
Q4. Which class can you use to create a UDP server?