Q1. Which classes can have signals?
- All classes derived from QWidget.
- All classes derived from QObject.
- All classes.
Q2. For which of the following do you have to provide your own implementation?
- A signal.
- A slot.
Q3. A method that returns the preferred size of a widget is called which of these?
Q4. What is the purpose of the QAction object?
- It represents a functionality that a user can invoke in the program.
- It holds a key sequence to move the focus on a widget.
- It is a base class for all forms generated using the form editor.