The Spatial Mapping Manager controls how the Unity application handles surface data from multiple sources.
- Physics Layer: This is the Unity Layer that the Spatial Map will be set to automatically by the system.
- Surface Material: This is the material used to show the spatial map.
- Auto Start Observer: This tells the system whether the observer should automatically start or whether the developer wants to manually control that.
- Draw Visual Meshes: This allows the user to turn visibility on or off.
- Cast Shadows: By default, this option is turned off. Generally, you do not need your spatial map casting shadows, as it already does that naturally.