Here, we will create an object to use as the Spawn Point for our SkeeBalls. It's a pretty quick and straightforward process; let's look at the steps to accomplish this:
- Right-click on the skee object, select 3D Object, and click on Sphere:
- Name the newly created sphere BallSpawnPoint.
- Set the Transform component to the following settings:
- Position X = -153 Y = 2.800006 Z = -780.4
- Rotation X= 0 Y = -90 Z = 0
- Scale X = 30 Y= 30 Z = 30
If you are curious as to why we are rotating the object, the reason is that we need our object to spawn with its forward vector facing down the ramp; this way the object goes the correct ...