In this chapter, we will take a look at all the steps necessary to get your first Holographic app from just an idea to a hologram. This being the first tutorial, we will spend a good deal of time detailing each and every step. As the book progresses, certain knowledge will become assumed or referenced back to previous chapters.
Here, we will open a fresh project and ensure that our scene is HoloLens ready. We will also cover the following topics:
- How to set up the camera so that the HoloLens can use it
- The basic concepts of a scene
- Basics of object creation and components
- How to move, rotate, and scale objects
- Touch on the basics of Materials
- Create 3D text and apply physics to the objects
- Building our project and seeing it in ...