Before we do any animation, we will need to create a couple of objects to animate. So, let's create some objects:
- Click on the Create button, select 3D Object, and then select Cube.
- On the right-hand side of the Transform component, click on the gear with the down arrow and click on Reset; this will fix any positioning, rotating, or scaling issues:
- Change the X position of the Cube to -0.5 and the Z position to 4.
- Change the Scale of the Cube to X: 1, Y: 0.2, and Z: 0.2.
- Change the name of the object to LeftRect.
- Now, duplicate LeftRect by selecting it and pressing Ctrl + D.
- Change its X position to 0.5.
- Change its name ...