Now, we are ready to animate the two objects we have in our scene. Let's look at the steps required to animate the two objects:
- Select LeftRect in the Hierarchy view.
- Click on the Create button in the Animation pane.
- When the Create New Animation window pops up, create a folder called Animations, name the file LeftRectIdle.anim, and click on Save.
- Repeat steps 1-3, substituting the object name with RightRect.
This will be the idle position for the object. The idle animation does not need anything to be changed. Now, we will make the animation we need to transition to:
- With LeftRect still selected, click on the bar that says LeftRectIdle in the Animation window.
- Click on the Create New Clip option.
- Navigate to the Animation ...