We are about to dig into a primer on the thick and complex subject of C# scripting. Before we do, we need to get our chapter's Unity scene set up inside the Unity editor; let's perform the steps to do this:
- First, let's make a prefab out of our Manager object by selecting the Manager object and dragging it down to the Prefabs directory in the Project View.
- With the Chapter 3, I Am in Control, scene still loaded, we need to navigate to Assets/Scene in the Project View and double-click on the Chapter 2.unity scene file.
- In the Hierarchy view, delete Platform, Hello, and World.
- Click File on the main menu, and click on Save Scene As....
- Name the file Chapter4 and click on Save.
- To keep a copy of this file in the current state, click ...