While our code is already set up for keywords to work, we still need to wire up the keywords to our app. In this section, we will be adding two new components to the LeftRect and RightRect objects: the Speech Input Source and the SetGlobal Listener.
- Select the LeftRect object.
- Click on the Add Component button.
- Scroll down to Scripts and click on HoloToolkit.Unity.InputModule.
- Scroll down and select Speech Input Source:
You will see the No keywords have been assigned! warning. Let's fix that.
- Click on the Add keyword plus sign on the right-hand side of the component:
- A line will appear; under Keyword, type change ...