Common Testing Questions
In the previous chapter you learned how to select elements for landing page tests. Our focus was on how to pick elements that would have the greatest impact on your landing page performance. We are sure that you can’t wait to get started.
But how do you interpret the results of your tests? To understand the power and limitation of testing methods, you first need to grasp the basics of the underlying math.
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics
- Crash Course in Probability and Statistics
- Have I Found Something Better?
- How Sure Do I Need to Be?
- How Much Better Is It?
- How Long Should My Test Run?