Someone who is holding you back
It is frustrating to know that you are able, that you are seen as credible, and yet to be held back by someone. Whatever the reason for this, you will want to be able to realise your ambitions and take control over your future. To do so you will need to understand not just who is holding you back but why they are doing it.
- What reasons for holding you back might the individual have?
- Who has to collude with this person in holding you back – either by actively helping or by passively standing by – and why might they do so?
- Have you done anything to cause this person not to trust you?
- If you achieve your goals, who stands to gain or to lose among your colleagues?
- Are you seen by others as predominantly ...