Time for action - prepare the GUI
In Unity, GUIs are coded in scripts, which are attached to game objects. Let's create an empty GameObject and then attach a new script to it.
- Click on GameObject | Create Empty. A GameObject called "GameObject" appears in the Hierarchy panel.
- Click on the GameObject in the Hierarchy panel and press F2. Rename it as TitleScreen.
- Rename the new script TitleGUI.
- Click-and-drag the TitleGUI script from the Project panel to the TitleScreen Game Object you just created in the Hierarchy panel. The TitleScreen Game Object should light up blue before you release the mouse button.
- To make sure the TitleGUI script is linked to the TitleScreen ...