Time for action - get your heart on
Just as we did with the hands and tray models, we're going to create a new Heart Game Object and parent it to our imported heart model, with a few adjustments in the FBXImporter.
- In the Project panel, click on the heart model.
- Change the Scale factor of the heart model in the Inspector panel to 0.07.
- Leave Generate Colliders unchecked.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Drag the heart model from the Project panel into the Scene.
- In the Inspector panel, change the heart's position values to X:0, Y:0, Z:0.
- In the Hierarchy panel, click on the gray arrow on the heart Game Object to reveal the Heart_Mesh.
- Click to select the Heart_Mesh, and in the Inspector panel, change its Transform position to X:0, Y:0, Z:0.
By setting ...