Time for action - futurize the bullet
A dull, gray bullet just won't cut it in a sci-fi game. Let's make a neon-green Material and apply it to the bullet, because in the distant future, bullets are obviously neon-green. I have this crazy hunch.
- In the Project panel, create a new Material. Rename the new Material Bullet.
- Click to select the new Bullet Material.
- In the Inspector panel, click on the Material's color swatch and choose a neon space-bullet green. I chose these values:
- In the Hierarchy panel, select the bullet Game Object.
- In the Inspector panel, find the Mesh Renderer component.
- Apply the Bullet Material to the bullet