Time for action - make it edgier!
The particles look a bit like snowflakes at the moment. We want something more like sharp glass fragments, so let's set up a new Material with a sharper-edged texture on it to make this effect look more convincing.
- In the Project panel, right-click an empty area and choose Create | Material.
- Name the Material Glass.
- In the Inspector panel, choose Particles | Additive in the Shader dropdown.
- Click on the Select button in the texture swatch, and choose glassSmash.png from the list.
- Select the Glass Smash Particle System from the Hierarchy panel.
- In the Inspector Panel, scroll down to the Particle Renderer component.
- In the Materials section, choose the Glass material from the drop-down list.