Our midway will have three booths. Two will contain activities that we create in this tutorial, while the third will be left for you to design your own game. All three will use the general booth prefabs with slight modifications:
- Drag two more booth prefabs into the scene.
- Rename the booths BottleSmash, WackyMoles, and Closed.
- Navigate to Hierarchy | BottleSmash | sign and select the BoothTitle GameObject.
- In the Inspector window, change the Text value in the Text Mesh component to Milk Bottle Toss.
- Adjust the Character Size as needed. The booth in your scene should now reflect the activity we will create in the next chapter.
- Repeat this for the other two booths.
- Relocate the booths to be side-by-side or ...