Creating an executable does not require any special settings. The process is similar to creating any other standalone application:
- Select Build Settings from the File menu.
- Confirm that ShootingRange is in the Scenes in Build box. If it is not, simply click the Add Open Scene button.
- Set the Platform to PC, Mac, Linux Standalone.
- Click the Build button. A dialog will ask where to save your application. It is standard practice to create a Builds folder at the top level of the Project directory. Do so now, or save the application to another location.
- Once the application is complete, quit Unity and launch the application.