And don't stop at just cosmetics; consider other features that could improve the player's experience in your VR world. Here are a few challenges to consider:
- Try adding additional spawning locations or randomizing the current locations so that they change on each game start.
- The Zombies currently move at a standard speed. Try increasing the ZombieController base Move Speed by 0.25 after a zombie is killed. This will add a bit of a challenge for your players.
- Use a UI Canvas to implement a health/damage system. Give the player three lives and keep track of how many zombies are returned to the grave.
- Add environmental sounds to heighten the suspense.
- Add a weapon to help the player visualize the experience. Try adding ...