In the next chapter, we will construct the game props, animations, and scripts needed to facilitate gameplay in the scene. But for now, it might be a good time to add more environmental clutter. Are there objects or activities missing from our little scene? Use simple geometry and materials to flesh out the environment, limit the player's view, and keep focused on the midway booths.
Potential objects to include are the following:
- Smaller booths (ticket sales, fortune-tellers, a dunk tank, or a strongman game)
- Food vendors (cotton candy, hot dogs, deep-fried things on sticks...)
- Distant rides visible over fences and through trees
- Balloons attached to booths or other elements
- Random crates, barrels, and trash cans