1. Which of these is not a layer of the TCP/IP model?
(A) Network layer (B) Data-link layer (C) Transport layer (D) Application layer
2. Which of these is classed as a support service?
(A) DNS (B) FTP (C) TFTP (D) SMTP
3. Which of these standards relates to Ethernet?
(A) IEEE 802.1x (B) IEEE 802.3 (C) IEEE 802.5 (D) IEEE 802.11
4. Which of these is an internet layer protocol?
(A) PPP (B) FTP (C) ICMP (D) SMTP
5. Which protocol is used to create logical groups of devices?
(A) ARP (B) ICMP (C) IGMP (D) IP
6. Which layer is responsible for controlling communications between hosts?
(A) Transport (B) Data-link (C) Application (D) Network
7. Breaking data into parts to meet MTU requirements is known as what?
(A) Encapsulation (B) Deencapsulation ...