Checklist for D3
- An Impact Map, Value Chain, or similar process is used to make the linkage between training elements and the business goals clear.
- Program descriptions, materials, and instruction answer the “What's in it for me?” (WIIFM) question for participants and their managers.
- The links between the program content, current business needs, and job responsibilities are clearly stated and reiterated for each major exercise or topic.
- Relevant examples, stories, simulations, discussions, and so forth are included to help learners see how the material applies to their jobs.
- Success stories from prior graduates of the program are used ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.