Checklist for Evaluation Credibility
- The evaluation plan has been reviewed by someone “skilled in the art” for validity and reliability prior to its implementation.
- The data include all participants in a small program or a large sample of participants (fifty or more) for large programs.
- If a sample has been used, is was randomly (as opposed to haphazardly) selected to avoid bias.
- More than one source of data has been used.
- Persons asked to provide input or collect the data have no vested interest in the outcome, or any potential bias is discussed in the analysis.
- Those who are asked to provide input have had meaningful opportunity to ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.