Checklist for D6
- The ways in which the program will be evaluated have been discussed with and agreed to by the program's sponsor(s) in advance.
- The proposed evaluation meets the guiding principles of efficiently generating relevant, credible, and compelling results.
- The earliest (leading) indicators that the program is working have been identified.
- A plan is in place to use leading indicators as in-process checks to drive improvement during the rollout.
- The sources of the data that will be used in the evaluation have been identified and their availability has been confirmed.
- A plan is in place to gather needed data that are not already ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.