Measurements (Non-spatial Data)
- Record the name of each student in the class in this form: FirstName_LastInitial (e.g., Anne_B).
- Measure the armspread of each student to the nearest 0.1 (one-tenth) foot. (Armspread is the distance measured across the person’s back, from fingertip to fingertip, with arms outstretched.)
- Measure the height of each student to the nearest 0.1 (one-tenth) foot.
- Assess the eye color of each student.
- Record the Student ID Number (also that is the Computer (or desk) Number)