What Is Covered in This Book
There are so many options with AdWords that it can be difficult to determine where to start or to understand what is possible. For instance, you could create an ad for a Google Android-powered phone that is only shown to a consumer if:
- The consumer is in the business section of the New York Times website.
- The article being read is about the iPhone.
- The consumer is on a mobile phone.
- The consumer is located in Minneapolis.
- The day is Monday.
- The time is between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
While rarely will you want an ad shown under such stringent conditions, choosing one or two of those options to constrain your ad serving so that you reach your ideal customer will help you save marketing dollars while putting the correct ...