If you enjoyed this book, you may be interested in these other books by Packt:
User Experience Mapping Peter W. Szabo
- Create and understand all common user experience map types.
- Use lab or remote user research to create maps and understand users better.
- Design behavioral change and represent it visually.
- Create 4D user experience maps, the "ultimate UX deliverable".
- Capture many levels of interaction in a holistic view.
- Use experience mapping in an agile team, and learn how maps help in communicating within the team and with stakeholders.
- Become more user focused and help your organisation ...