Once the content is properly audited, it's time to analyze the results to be able to make recommendations for the new content strategy that should be adopted. It's time to think a bit more about the goals that each piece of content (or content group) is trying to achieve—both the business goals and the goals of the user. And it is precisely here that the intersection with the world of UX begins.
Common questions that this method tries to answer:
- What are the different types of content that exist?
- How does this content compare with competitors?
- What are the objectives of each type of content?
- Which content works better? Which ones are not working?
- Where does this content live and how is it organized?
- Where does the information ...