Fill in the Blanks
- A wave is a _____________ that travels through a medium.
- _____________ may be transmitted by waves.
- Where the waves arrive out of phase the interference is called _____________.
- Wavelength λ is the distance between two adjacent particles that are in the _____________.
- For resonance there is a _____________ transfer of energy and a resultant _____________ sound.
- In air, at ordinary temperature, the speed of sound is approximately _____________.
- The speed of sound in any medium depends on the _____________ of the medium and upon its _____________.
- A sound wave may be _____________ if the speed of the wave is not the same in all parts of the medium.
- An _____________ occurs when reflected sound waves return to the observer in ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.