Fill in the Blanks
- The principle of operation of a loudspeaker is the ______________ of that of a microphone.
- Crystals have been known to ______________ under stresses.
- To overcome frequency doubling we ______________ the speaker.
- The voice coil is free to move ______________ but not vertically or laterally.
- The stronger the magnet, the ______________ the speaker.
- ______________ magnets have several advantages over those made of metal.
- The ______________ is that part of the speaker which does the talking.
- Mechanical inductance is called ______________.
- Mechanical ______________ is called compliance.
- Undesired sharpness of the resonant peak can be lessened by ______________.
- Directivity normally varies considerably with ______________.
- The ______________ ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.