Fill in the Blanks
- With space division exchanges _________________ physical paths are provided, through the exchange, from one subscriber line to another.
- With digital exchanges switching stages operate by _________________ signals in time.
- Concentration stages provide the required grade of service with the greatest possible _________________.
- When a concentration stage serves the called subscriber it is sometimes called an _________________ stage.
- BORSCHT functions are based on the initials of the _________________ words.
- To join together a 4-wire circuit and a 2-wire circuit a _________________ coil is used.
- Any type of time-division switching is a _________________ function.
- Local distribution networks provide _________________ and as economically ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.