Fill in the Blanks
- Both gaps are filled with non magnetic shim to maintain a __________ relationship between the flux at the gaps and the current through the exciting coils of the head.
- Appreciable power is required for __________ erasure.
- The longer the tape is under the influence of the erasing field the more __________ will be the erasure.
- The base of the magnetic tape needs to have __________ and suppleness.
- Tapes are usually supplied in __________ or __________ inch reels.
- For stereophonic tapes __________ paths are used for twin signals of the program.
- The basic requirement of a tape transport system is to impart a __________ to the tape.
- Too much bias will cause __________ distortion.
- Some degree of flexibility is possible if a __________ ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.