Listed below are, as with other appliances, certain rules to follow and safeguards to assure best performance from this oven :
- Do not use the oven for drying clothes, paper or any other nonfood item.
- Do not use the oven without food items, this could damage the oven and may cause smoke emission.
- Do not use the oven for storage of papers, cookbook, cookware, etc.
- Do not operate the oven without glass tray. Be sure it is properly placed on the rotating base.
- Ensure removal of caps or lids prior to cooking when you cook food sealed in bottles.
- Do not put foreign material between the oven surface and door which could result in excessive leakage of harmful microwave energy.
- Do not use recycled paper products for cooking. They ...