Multiple Choice Questions
- Which of the following is transmitted by a wave?
- It is possible to distinguish between transverse and longitudinal waves by studying the property of
- The relation between frequency n, wavelength λ, and velocity of propagation v of the wave is
- v = nλ
- λ = nv
- The wavelength of sound is 10 cm. Its frequency is
- 3.3 kHz
- 3.3 MHz
- 330 Hz
- 33 Hz
- Sound waves having the following frequencies are audible to human beings.
- 5 Hz
- 27,000 Hz
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.