- Describe a typical input switching arrangement.
- What is the need for a stereo balance control?
- How will you fit a stereo balance indicator?
- Briefly explain an active tone control. How does it differ from a passive tone control?
- Explain (a) bass boost and cut and (b) treble boost and cut.
- What are the controls normally found on a stereo amplifier? Briefly explain the significance of these controls.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.