Fill in the Blanks
- Each sample is converted into a __________.
- The frequency of sampling should be at least __________ as high as the highest frequency to be accommodated in the analog signal.
- One of the functions of C & D bits is providing the __________ for the listener.
- The optical pick-up is mounted in a __________.
- The information is temporarily stored in a __________.
- The extent to which nD and the sampling rate are matched determines the __________ of the buffer memory.
- The information with the CIRC code is __________ in time.
- __________ memory forms part of the main memory.
- The analog signal is sampled at a rate of __________.
- Parity bits are added in accordance with a coding system called __________.
- The pick-up must follow the track ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.