Fill in the Blanks
- Cooling means _______________ of heat.
- Humidity is controlled by adding or removing _______________ from air.
- Air cleanliness is controlled by either _______________ or ventilation.
- An air conditioning system may provide heating or cooling or _______________.
- A natural _______________ is the atmospheric air.
- Refrigerants are _______________ mediums.
- The refrigerant loses _______________ going through the flow control device.
- The heat _______________ has two circuits.
- Compressing the refrigerant gas increases its temperature and _______________.
- The _______________ system works on the principle that some gases will be absorbed by certain other substances.
- The vapour-compression system is _______________.
- The _______________ ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.