Fill in the Blanks
- The superiority of the Laser Disc Player originates from the application of _______ for reading out the information on the disc.
- There is an effective _______ of information on the disc against finger prints, dust and scratches.
- Average track pitch is _______.
- Pit width is _______ whereas pit depth is _______.
- In practice, however, _______ magnetic recording tape is used as a _______ carrier.
- The laser optical system is also called _______.
- There are two variations of the laser optical system, _______ and _______.
- Long play discs are for straight forward _______ playback of entertainment program.
- Active play discs involve the viewer in learning a new _______.
- _______ is the cheapest and the most basic of the three video disc ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.