Fill in the Blanks
- The internal logic of a microprocessor unit is not __________ accessible.
- When we want to change the operation of an MPU we simply change the __________ stored in its software.
- The MPU is the __________ of the microcomputer.
- The __________ section contains one or more LSI chips that store program and data that will often change.
- The _____________ section contains one or more LSI chips that store program and data that will not change.
- The input and output sections contain __________ circuits.
- The prime use of a microcontroller is to control the operation of a machine using a __________ program.
- The microprocessor moves data and code to and from __________ to the CPU.
- The microcontroller is concerned with getting data from and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.